When we partner with a lighting company we look for stability, quality and reliability, and a commitment to sound environmental principles. Our agencies have been selected for their relevance to the New Zealand market. Their products offer some of the best value for money available.
* Commercial & industrial lighting - cost-effective solutions
* Fast-turnaround projects - stock available for urgent delivery
Rexel Lighting offers the RX brand, a range of products sourced through Asia and Europe tested and suited to our specifications, to deliver the best value.
Explore the RX product range
* Industrial - factories, food processing, coolstores
* Indoor sports - gyms, community sports facilities
* Back-of-house - carparks, wet areas, kitchens
3F Filippi manufactures professional lighting products for industrial, sports, school and office environments.
Our product lines cover indoor and outdoor applications, with luminaires that combine the best lighting results with energy saving features. Our luminaires are manufactured using top quality materials that comply with the strictest European and international safety standards.
3F Filippi website
* Outdoor sports - court & field lighting to TV standard
* Wide area lighting - high mast & security lighting
* Street and carpark - with a wide range of road & area optics
NZ CASE STUDY - Arise Church carpark lighting
Established in Italy in 1965, Fael Luce is now present in many markets worldwide. All products are designed for ease of installation and maintenance, and for durability. Particular attention is dedicated to the controls and thermal, optical and functional analysis. Every product is inspected several times to check all mechanical, construction and electronic performance.
* cost-effective linear extrusion
* commercial - offices, boardrooms, reception
* hospitality - hotels, restaurants, lobbies
* aged care & hospital rooms - wall lights, mirror lights
NZ CASE STUDY - Department of Conservation, Dunedin
INGE Opava Ltd. is one of the leading Czech manufacturers of LED lighting systems. The company has its own development and design department, and an in-house testing laboratory for measuring and verifying their luminaires' technical performance. They are constantly investing in production facilities and machinery.
* Commercial downlights
* Commercial pendants - reception, boardroom, hospitality
* Offices & schools - low-glare options for visual comfort
OMS is a cost-effective commercial lighting brand with a proven track record in New Zealand. Their range is constantly updated and reviewed to ensure they can offer modern architectural options for designer; for example their Alastar range of pendants is available in any RAL colour. They also offer area lighting and industrial highbays.
* Office & commercial - quality downlights & linear fittings
* Hospitality - architectural downlights, trackspots & wall lights
* Exterior - robust uplighters, spotlights, wall lights, RGB
Lighting is the language that makes architectural spaces function with beauty and order. Lamp is committed to honesty, durability, responsibility, and adaptability. Fusing design and engineering makes a product suitable, providing order and comfort to interior and exterior architectural projects with exacting demands, such as retail, offices and hospitality developments. It is the beauty of a world that works.
* Street lighting - solar street & area luminaires & PV panels
* Relocatable solar - special events, security, construction
* Pedestrian areas - remote solar lighting for smaller areas
Leadsun unlocks the extraordinary potential of intelligent ‘Off-Grid’ solar power, accelerating the global transformation to a smarter, sustainable and safer future powered by the sun.
* Landscape lighting - long-lasting corrosion resistant lighting
* Architectural lighting - heritage buildings, monuments
* Facade lighting - features, columns, set-backs, signage
NZ CASE STUDY - St Patricks Basilica
Meyer makes perfect lighting tools for the illumination of building exteriors. They ensure a high degree of reliability by using top quality materials such as a corrosion resistant, low copper aluminium alloy. Efficient heat management guarantees longevity of the LED components. The LED modules of all luminaires are registered and documented. This ensures continuity of colour temperature and brightness if we have to supply replacements or additional quantities for existing projects.
* Dairy & food processing - hygiene-rated, proof up to IP69K
* Hazardous - explosive, steam, dust, corrosion, temperature
* Vandal resistant - range of IK10 products
* Transport luminaires - platforms, tunnels, workshops
NZ CASE STUDY - Luminaire comparison
Norka is a manufacturer of high-quality luminaires for specialised and extreme industrial applications.
* Pendants - spectacular options for architectural projects
* Sound-absorbing fittings
* Commercial lighting - offices & boardrooms
Planlicht are an Austrian company specialising in high quality architectural luminaires for the retail and commercial sector.
* Cleanroom lighting - cleanroom and medical luminaires
* Architectural lighting - hospitality, resort, office
Luxiona Poland is a division of Troll. A market leader in lighting systems for clean room environments: medical operating wards, sterilisation rooms, laboratories, pharmaceutical premises and other specialist areas.
* Residential - interior and exterior lighting
* Commercial - with a wide range of downlights and LED panels
* Security - exterior sensor spots